life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday

Hum stil not biel thro the letter box.... ariseing from a discusion on the net i think we are being "passive agressive" after all the longer they go along the road to Probate the more "they" have invested in it. And the more "they" will loose if we insiste on resigning, and the bigger twats "they" will look to everyone, tho they will make sure we are blamed.

I was just out going to the bank and this old guy was walking up the street. hes an nice old guy...when i first met him he comented on my "Strong firm thighs" while smaking his lips.... anyway hes ok even if he does fancy me! (quite flattering really).. anyway i just met him and he told me, hes just passed 100yrs old..... Happy birthday mr gay old guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home