life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wednesday

Ou tto Fivemun this morning, that place is lawless, a local guy runs the "speekeasy" private pub in his house !


Came back to a letter , thankfully from the Will solicitor. It says hes sent the original Will off to "them" and "I fully understand your position and have noted your coments. I totally agree there is nothing more that you could have done as executors during this dificult period.
Many thanks for the photos which i will keep "



Have i told you this? stop me if i have, but i rememberd last night, late at night, things running round my head..Not only did "they" take the bed that our friend died on "for our spare bed, after all its nearly new".....ok practical, also so cold... but the day she died, her body was taken away by the undertaker..... and they actuly SLEPT IN IT THAT NIGHT... which is beond cold. I wonder if they even changed the sheets, these arent humans we have to deal with, these are, i dont know what....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home