life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday

This morning i went to B&Q looking for a plant. I wanted a fern, but settled for eight little lavender plants. I went to the grave with our son. There were some wilted lilies in a vase, i gave them some water, another small lavender to one side. Lacking a trowel i dug down with my hands, planted four, took four home. Still have the dirt under my nails.

As we left there was a big panel van at the entrance, a small lorry reversed up to its tailgate, it was from the local funeral directer and builder. On the side it said something about warmthand quality builders. The big van was stacked to the roof with white pine coffins. They started to load them from the large van to the small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home