life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday

This morning Robert Anton Wilson died. Im quite upset by this, i never knew him and quite honestly thought a lot of his writing was tripe and too "Californian".. but way back i read "Illuminatus" mainly it was the sex bits that kept me going through it, i must admit. But it made me think that maybe the world wasn't quite as i was told. Before that Eric von Daniken pushed open some doors in my mind (and yes i know most everything he wrote was crap)But Illuminatus opened it all up. I remember a bit on telly about a play based on the books and went out to buy them soon after. I realised that i didn't have to believe what i was told or indeed believe what i believed, if it didn't suit/or match my needs of the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home