life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday

I've been soo very very pissed off for no reason for days, so tired of people who ask me something then ignore me or just do what the fuck they were going to do , WRONG' anyway..

Wife's been on the phoen to Mrs Tortoise, she "being selfish" which apparently means she's been going out with the nice guy and not the guy who used to beat her up all the time...and the "care provider" who are shit employers have decided to make her redundant along with all the "carers" but no have decided that they wont pay out redundancy money as most of the workers got taken on by another firm immediately.... which is fucking illegal... But she said " oh i will just see what happens.." I will tell you what will happens, you dipshits will be fucked over and the cunts will be laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home