life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday

We went out to Looe and rode the branch line much to our sons delight. It has a switch back, and runs along the estury side.

Ariveing home i tried to make sure i got thro the door first, to intercept any postal bile, typicaly the wife didnt think and barged in, luckily there was no letter waiting for us. I think itll arive monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon it's Papa from the Miscellany.

I don't know how you feel about all the stuff that's been going on on the PRoM, but Stitch and I among others have been banned, so we have another board to keep the community together.

It's not an opposition, just an alternative, so if you'd like to come and join us over there, here's the link:

http://www.freeforum101.com/forum/index.php?mforum=pandemonium

or you can mail me on diamonddogs@boltblue.com

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home