life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday

Quiet day, but i did achieve putting up some trellis, which for a fucking lazy sod like me is a huge achievement. needless to say at every step i was thinking OK that's ten minutes worth, I'll leave it till tomorrow, but for some reason i carried on with the job. And its done. I don't know why, but for the last month thoughts about my Friend have been crowding into my mind every time i let myself just drift. Thoughts of anger and helplessness, sorrow and impotent rage. This isn't good. i must try to get over it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home