life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday

I'm informed that last night about 12 there was a HUGE fight in the pub down the road. I mean HUGE, starting in the garden tables and chairs were thrown, it went through the pub and out onto the street.......the cops turned up and hour latter (well would want to turn up too soon would they) Three cars, and started throwing people into a cop van and carting them away... I slept through it all!... probably because the night before someone had woken me up at three....hammering on the pub door to be let into the lock in that was occurring.... all good food for the residents application to "review his licence" The Landlord is my Wanker of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

lol... apprently its not normal acording to the licenceing authority anyway. The residents are out to get the landlord now he dont stand a chance!...

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home