life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday

Been down to FiveMum and fixed her computer with the help of Dell help line.

There sitting like a ghost at the party was Germangirl. I've seen her before in the company of her boy friend, a guy who had fled Uk under a charge relating to braking a coppers color bone they said when he had left. When asked what i thought of him id told FiveMum that he looked a danger to me, having the immobile face of a a psychopath and heavy drinker/drug user. GermanGirl looked like a thin wasted Heroin user to me. Anyway she was there, and after a while she left. Fivemum told me she has spent the night there as she said the Boy friend had beaten her up, dragging her round the caravan, something he'd done before. He never remembered doing it afterwards. This guy is more dangerous than i thought. he will end up killing someone, or being killed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home