life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday

I'm not feeling so good.Physically i feel fat and slothfull. Mentally i feel like nothing is worth doing. I'm working on a tiny automaton for a friend, don the box and figure is to come but its slow work. Part of it is feeling abandoned by Mr Handy. Last week i went to visit and didn't even see him, he was fiddling with his "killer Ap"...which i still view as fantasy. We used to chat and he knows so much about most anything i found it inspirational. Part of it is having the wife around, she's not made any move to find a job and i can see it being a rush and another desasterious decision at the last moment. I get so tired of having to keep everything going, just normal things like getting our son to school on time, it seems that im the only one aware of the time and how long it takes to get there. I want him to have time to play with his mates at school before class, but it seems immaterial to wife. I also have to nag to get him to bed on time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home