life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday

Last night, i eat too late and suffered a restless night. And a vivid dream. I thought that maybe i was over it all but i'm obviously not. A brush with real evil isn't easy to get over.

I was in the corner of a cold field, maybe snow covered the land but in any case it was grey and cold. Mr Bastard was there, lurking like a slug. He came up to me and i said "I vowed if i ever saw you again that i would hit you..." He walked away frightened. Then i was in a house at the far edge of the field and Mrs Bastard was there, nattering and i was talking to , sweet pleasantries, maybe even apologies. The whole time i had a blunt trowel like thing deep in his back, grinding it between his spinal disks.....

At a guess it means i feel im two faced, a coward.. which is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home