life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday they tell me

Morning we went to town to look at what was claimed to be a Spitfire in the square. I spotted it wasn't really, and chatting to the RAF fund collector he admitted it was a full model made for a Chec film. good mock up , full size but somehow just a bit too delicate maybe refined. I made myself t go to dentist to make an appointment for a check up, id had the reminder for two weeks. i really hate dentists. new one apparently aanother girl (at least a miss. anyway) i wonder if she's nice. The first girl rested her firm chest on my head occasionally, it failed to distract me though. Odd how arm a body is tho that white nylon stuff they wear, almost thermo transparent.

On way back dropped in on mutual friend to drop off some head phones and a pen the lad had forgotten yesterday. Son and lad played. We chatted and drank tea til they went off canoeing with the kids. I refused to go on the grounds i hated water, getting wet and prefer d dry land.

Home son and i made up some brackets for shelves in his room. I have extreme trouble working up enthusiasm for anything at moment. Wife phoned and she had the "glooms" too. hard day. The Macmillan nurse phoned too to arrange collection of the chair lent to our friend..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home