life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Midweek

Dentist day. Scrub teeth, floss teeth, put toothpaste on teeth, scrub again, mouth wash, maybe another scrub, it takes half an hour, gums bleed! Always takes me an hour to gird myself to actualy go through the door. I have a routine. I park there in back lane, i walk a certain way, i always forget Boots don't sell the mouth wash i want, i go to Superdrug and get something that says it gets rid of gunk. You have to shake the bottle, and i prefer the clove flavoured one. I visit other places. eventualy its half an hour to go and i got to the public toilet and have a final crap and hold mouth wash for about five mins, spit, flush and walk slowly to the monument half way up the hill, sit down, till its ten to. Walk slowly to dentist office. Go in make weak joke about being frightened. New girl dentist (its always new dentists, i think straight from collage, tho they never admit that) she was nice. I introduced myself as Mr Terrified, she asked why, i said i hate metal stuck in my teeth, she said she never did that, she did just that, tho gently, teeth ok but noted to "watch" one filling, which sounds awfully like a suspended sentence. She wants me to have my teeth scrubbed and descalled, hygienist latter in month, which to me is almost as bad as real dentist. my gums cant look too good. Despite my fear i noticed she had firm breasts leaning on my head, so warm tho that virtulay transparent actic white uniform, when she turned away to do something on computer i noticed her "sensible bra" strap....

some developments. letter from solicitors. They want permission to show the will to the family court, and inform us of father bid to have custody of the lad. Interesting , i presume the other (sis and brother in law) executors got the same letter. They will go absolutely nuts at this, i hope they both have a stroke. Im wondering if we can refuse to divulge the Will, obviously its to our advantage to do so, but its an interesting idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home