life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday

Well i ment to post it, sort of anyway. I will post it tomorow honestly!.... Been raining cats and dogs here, went out to see Fivemum, shes knackerd as usual, her youngest is five today, still nto at school tho, hes going part time thurdays but he says he dont want to go. One of the drawbacks of haveing a tribe i gues.

No irate phone calls yet, tho i jump if the phoen rings. i have a response planned, and its anger at then holding thinsg up, he seems to be abully and backs off then....some hope ah.

the phone just rang, i nearly jumped outa my skin. It sounded agressive. I didnt answer it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home