life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday

Wife was telling me of Godbotherer. She been a naughty lady!... slept with her ex, despite not wanting to and went out danceing and had a one night stand. Both unprotected, how stupid im going to have to have a serious talk with her. Luckly shes not pregnant this time. And tests willing not anything worse.


Did i tell you what the solicitor said to me about Social workers?.. he said if he collected them all in a room and mechien gunned them the world would be a better place. I can only agree.


Ah some things make u feel good even in the midst of awfulness. Just got a card saying some net friends had had a whip round and bought me a substriction to "probably" the worlds best magazine, which ive been unable to afford for the last few months.... cheers friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home