life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tuesday

Cold day. The mornings frost hasnt lifted all day, we havent been out, just removeing the backboiler. Im resolved to look at the emails today. In fact i will do it now and see what awaits me, my heart is thumping now.... smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast.

Nope nothing, i was rather hopeing so. But part of me wondered if a very intemperate response might be agood thing to recive. I hope "they" read it before christmas, how evil of me. I bet hes not responding without consulting his "secret legal advisor".....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home