life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday

i took son to Dairyland for mutual friends daughters birthday. Clamouroius noisy place all day i alternated to being disgusted with the surrounding family's and admiring their patience, no children were clobbered, none were hung upsidedown out of the windows, though many deserved it. The girls working there must have ear of steel and the patience of Job. I couldn't do their organised party thing for ten minuets without running screaming from the echoing cacophony. As is usual with me i did little, just sat chatted to a lady for a bit. wandered a bit, talked to a parrot. The kids loved it, our son attaching himself to our friends son, all day. I cant take pleasure in any of it, but i can appreciate the kids enjoying it... but at what cost to me!

Arriving home to find wife had very much missed us being there all day...i must admit when she and son stay out most of the day when they arrive i have missed them but mostly i do really thing "oh fuck that's my peace up the creek"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home