life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday

Son."You and daddy snog don't you..."
Mum. "yes.. why?"
Son."what is it?"
Mum. "Its something grown-ups do.. I expect you will do it when your older. Its kissing."
Sun. "When will i want to?"
Mum. "When you get to be a teenager...when you get hair under your arms and start to grow a beard...
Son. "But i might not get hairy!... I might be gay!"
Mum. "Errrrrr.... gay people have hair too.."
Son, "What's gay?"
Mum "Its when a man loves other gay men, like heterosexual men love girls.."
Son. "So gay men get hair too!...I might be Hetrosesssula then"


Very odd conversations you end up having with a six year old.


Been out with Mutual friend her daughter and our son and wife. Walked along cycle path. We mention out friend all the time now without to much pain.

My arm hurts from making copper bowls, another futile effort to make money no doubt, poor deluded idiot i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home