life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Monday, July 11, 2005

another tommorow

Went and sat chatting to my friend this morning, helping to move furniture about, keep her company. her 80 year old dad was there keeping bissy poor chap. My friend is still being sick despite jabs to stop it. She gave me some jewlery for my wife and i bought some gold leaf (£7.35) i agve her a cheque for £107.35... to help out. this isnt a triffeling quatity of money for us but its well placed to help out. my mother in law is sending some to help her too.

i was sitting with my gravely ill friend today, chatting, when she recived a phone call....
"Hello is this *******"
"yes it is how can i help you?"
" I represent a private health plan with good beinifts should you or your family fall ill, and its only......"
"I dont think you woudl take me on as ive just be disagnosed with cancer.."
"For example, our mangeing directors wife has found out she has diabeates and she got one hundred thousand po....oun....dssss.... errr"
"And its terminal"
"errrrrr, sorry"
"Ok bye then"
"Bye"


we did laugh even at this grim time.


i blush to say this but i think i use lust to cope. Her sister was fussing about in some cardboard box or other, wearing black trousers.... you cna gues whats comming now. idely i noticed she was wearing a thong... even as i thought "oh a thong2 i knew that was inapropriet. But my brain did it never the less...not that i fancy her sister at all, its just automatic.. what a bloody sad git i am! Actuly im tempted to delete that...but i havent, anyone reading this now thinks im obsesed, and they might be right. Shucks im cute and cuddely really. I can see you dont belive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home