life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wednesday

Yesterday too wife to town for "ideal" job interview, they swore they would phone yes or no before half five, they didn't even bother to do that, bad mannered bastards. Wife was so worried about interview she went into "feeble mode" it was so hard to get her there, chivvying her along etc. Im sure she came across as dimwitted and vague in the interview... We went and lit a candle in the Cathedral not for us but for our old friend. Atheists lighting a candle for an Atheist.

Today Wife went the weary way to the dole office to sign on, gods its so depressing. I didn't want to go but she wanted me to so i accompanied her. I even had to prove who i was and they took my driving licence, which i pointed out ha the wrong address and pre marriage different name. Burocracy was appeased. Seems not as bad as it used to be, so far anyway. I'm so suspicious of them, i don't trust them at all. Probably the nice front is a trick to get you to say things that disqualify you from getting anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home