life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday

Two weeks ago the nine year old son of Friend or mutual friend died, he as playing on his bunk beds and somehow strangled himself. The dad is Mr$ a local entrapener that Prof sometimes works for. He is part of their circle that includes Mrs wide and her hubby who works at a Keyboard company. Mrs wide told me in the park as my son and her two girls played, sort of drama people like i suppose. I must admit i avoided asking exact questions and just said, it was terrible. I also avoided contacting Mutual friend. To my shame, i just didn't want the tragedy on me. I still feel the weight though. Today Mutual friend phoned and asked us out on a walk with her friends and children,oddly i went to, often id take the opportunity to be alone at home, but not this time. Long walk to Powder mills and round.
Returning Prof got me alone and asked for tobacco but i didn't have any, then he said he was going to have a "balloon of skunk" , which confused me, Skunk i under stood but "balloon"?... he explained Mr $ gave him a load of Skunk and a £350 vaporising machine, saying if he didn't take it he would throw it in the river... it raises questions about his son, maybe Mr$ was stoned and trying to help his dieing son? or more probably his death leads him to reassess the way he lived. Prof talked of Mr$ in a matter of fact way, as if nothing had happened. He called me into his shed, and showed me the machine, that heats "herbs" up to 117c and blows out the smoke/vapor into a clear plastic bag. It had a closeable valve on the end that when the bag was removed you could close then open to inhale the smoke. It filled and he took a big wif, i declined, drugs scare me. I made my excuses and left for a cup of tea that waited me in the house. Soon he came back in and was animated and stoned...Its an ill wind ah...

Years ago Mr$ when chatting about the future with Mr Wide and friends, they all were stoned and when the subject of what they were all going to do came up he said he was going to be a millionaire, which id say he is now. the others laughed as he seemed the least likely to succeed. He has a ruthless streak, and isn't that cleaver i guess that helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home