life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Saturday, July 30, 2005

at home

wifes still ill, dizzy etc.. its like i had when we moved house them pesky viruses that attacks when your being stressed. We were soposed to go see Dotty but couldnt as its 40 odd miles away. No other news, no phone calls nothing. Going out this morning to get milk i bumped into Earthsaver, she seemed bright as usual, anoyingly so. She bouces round adviseing everyone never to have a car or do anything really and she hasnt been to see our friend yet. I said if she wanted to see her she had better go very very soon, she seemed shocked at my comment, but rather blyth and well, sort of iritateingly bouncy. Ive been so tired today hardly able to keep my eyes open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home