life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday

Wife found a job fr me to apply for, cheese turner! I very much doubt i will get it, but might be fun to try.

Our money is running out, Its imperative we get the Mortgage insurance up and running, but i have my doubts it will pay out. A problem as the mortgage adds up to three weeks worth of dole money every month. The insurance forms has to be partly filled in by the old employer, if the cunt ticks redundant then it no problem, if "other" its a fucking world of pain..... The wife is dreading going to see the cunt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home