life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday.

As Dotty walked with us from the grave yard, she mentioned that she had arranged her burial (she is 70 odd)... But also that she had her coffin already. being a trader at boots sales etc. she had spied a coffin at a car boot sale! measured it against the van for size and bought it. later that night she put it in the back of her Volvo estate and as she was going to see a friend she put some flowers she had picked in the back too and went off to her friends, no doubt some odd looks along the way!

Down here really is a small place. yesterday i mentioned the home help, the other home help is the wife one of my wife's co-workers. And the grave digger the father or another. he said to his son, im digging the grave for a young lass i know today, and it was our friend. Even the undretakeer knew her from the days she was trying (and suceeding) to buy her house from then church.

Been on the phone to our mutual friend. She's still realy upset. The sis ignored her at the funeral and they wernt involved at all. The lad seems ok tho. Grandad took him home and then to her after an hour or so, the sis couldnt even bring herself to hand him back. She keeps haveing ideas about the house and how to hold on to it for the lad.I cant see any working, and all i can see is 100% work for me and wife fighting it all. The brother in law seems to me set to sell it and aplies pressure to that end.
I told her to take custody of the poor old goldfish as soon as she could. She said the art books, our friend told her to have them, more complexity as brother in law has told Booklady to value them for sale. When we met the other day as he shook hands i noticed that his hand felt like squeezeing a warm toad. I noticed the snowdrops were on the shelf as they were when our friend was alive. I fear im not strong enough to fight. i fear i will be the architect of all of my friends wishes going unheeded. I just fear.


I know why Godbotherer went quite so emotional in church. When her son was 7 she had cancer, she servived, but all this must be awful for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home