life

Just me talking, telling stories of people i know or have known and the story of My friends death... not as depressing as it sounds!

Name:
Location: cornwall, United Kingdom

married one son (7)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

thursday

Morning usual meet with Mr and Mrs handy. Showed him the will. He is a highly moral person and was most indignant that my friend wasn't getting what she wanted. he suggested as i had thought , setting up a company to manage the house and get a loan from the business plan, from the bank... maybe work with effort. i wish i was stronger. he pointed out that a £150,000 house with a £10,000 debt is a steal and would bring in much more than any "investment"....

Afternoon, working with my son in the shed. Its been hot here today. The car parked outside on the double yellow lines got its bumper ripped off by a bus, nasty crunch, that's why there are yellow lines there.

When my mate len died i started to make a barrel organ (i still plan to finish it four years latter) now im makeing a smaller one, is this a way of copeing or just coincidence.... I think my friends last words to me were "you have such lovely ideas jon" when i told her of my plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home